Coffee makers are very famous among the coffee lovers. It is the machine that is used to brew the coffee and widely used in resturants, coffee shops, offices and also in homes. The coffee maker has become a part and parcel of the daily lives of the people. It is easy to use and everytime you will get perfect coffee to refresh you. This article is all about making a perfect cup of coffee with a coffee maker.
Step 1: Pour coffee into the filter chamber.
You can use natural or bleached filter. But it will be better if you not use any common cheap filters as they are of low qualities. You can not get the best results from them.
- Most of the coffee makers have their own mesh filter implemented into the design. It is environmental friendly and easy to use. So, you should use it.
Step 2: Measure the coffee:
The amount of coffee, you need to make, depends on the amount you want. Generally you will need two tablespoon of coffee and 6 ounces of water to brew the coffee perfectly. However, the ratio may vary with the type of coffee, you want to have, and the type of coffee machine. Make sure you have checked the manual to know the ratio for your coffeee machine.
- Many coffee makers come with scoop inside the package. The instruction of measurement for the scoop is also written on the package. Make sure you read it thoroughly.
Step 3: Pour proper amount of water to brew the coffee perfectly.
There is such thing rather than a perfect mixture of water and coffee to make a perfect cup of coffeee. Pour the water into the coffeee pot which has measured marks on its body so that you can know how much you are pouring. Then, pour the water fom the coffee pot to the coffee maker.
- Many fresh users, pour the water into the coffee basket directly which is wrong. Pour the water into the compartment and then, leave the coffee pot on the warming plate.
Step 4: Switch on the coffee maker.
Plug in the coffee maker and press the switch. Though many have automatic operation system and starts at an instance, others have manually operated system.
Step 5: Wait for the completion of the process.
Do not leave the station until the process is finished. However, many modern coffee machines have pause button. So that, when you pres the button, the brewing will be stopped and you can pour the coffee into your mug.
Step 6: Take away the paper filter.
In case, you are using a paper filter immediately afteer brewing. If you leave that for too long, it will release the flavor which will make your coffee bitter.
- If you are using a mesh filter, throw the grounded coffee into the garbage or you can put it another box in case you want to re-use them. Clean the filter properly.
By now, you should be overwhelmed by reading these steps. It is easy. But a perfect cup of coffee totally depends on how you operate it, the proportion of water and the quality of coffee. So make sure you have fulfilled the following requirments.
- Use fresh grounded coffee beans and store them properly. Pre-ground coffees do not taste same as the freshly grounded coffee. Besides, keep them in an air-tight jar and put the jar in a cold, dark place.
- Clean your coffee maker after every use. Otherwise it will have sediments of coffee which will make the coffee tasted nasty. To have the ebst taste coffee, clean it.
- Use the perfect coarse coffee. Different types of coffee requires different typesofmcoarsed coffee beans. So, you can see that they have an impact on the flavor.